Dragon Age: Absolution

Sub-Boards

No New Posts

No posts have been made on this board.

The Forbidden Oasis is a desert location located in the western parts of Orlais.

Sub-boards: Aires Peak, Desert Edge, DuLac's Path, Dustdrop, Elizabeth's Garden, Envers Mining Camp, Grant's Crossing, Intrinsic Pool, Par'as Cavern, Ritual Rock, Solasan, Spiral Mine, Stratos, Upper Ledge, Upper Walkway

threads

No New Posts

threads

No New Posts

The Hunterhorn Mountains stretch across western Thedas. They form the largest mountain range and hold some of the continent's tallest peaks, including its highest; Mt. Ambrosia.

threads

No New Posts

Serault is a marquisate in Orlais, a forested region located in the far west of the country. It is a realm of deep forests, stubborn people, and customs that border on heresy. The citizens of the region are largely craftsmen and the pride of the marquisate is its famed glasswork. Notably, Serault is referred to as "she" and "her" rather than "it" by its inhabitants.

threads

No New Posts

threads

Shoutbox

PANMO Staff: Bump! Feb 7, 2021 16:36:10 GMT -6
PANMO Staff: -coughs- uhm ignore me im dumb and auto pilot thoguht this was a fast reply box for the ads XD oops? Feb 7, 2021 16:36:55 GMT -6
Pokemon: Man if this place was a tad more active i would 100% join, was introduced to DA last year and adoring the game so playing here would be so cool Mar 10, 2021 23:07:38 GMT -6
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel